- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast shredde
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning(msala)
- 12 Corn or any tortillas(twe pe bni roti)
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheez, shredded
- 2 cup sIceberg lettuce(salad leaf), shredded
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup Guacamole( mashed avocado mixed with chopped onion, tomatoes, chili peppers, and seasoning )
- 1 cup salsa( chopped tomato, white onion, and chilis and spices)
- Canola oil, for frying
- Tooth picks
- Wrap tortillas in a tea towel and microwave for 1 minute.
- In a large bowl combine taco seasoning along with shredded chicken breast and mozzarella cheez).
- Working with one tortilla(twe pe bni roti) at a time, measure out ⅓ of a cup filling and place down the center of the tortilla. Tightly wrap/roll the tortilla around the filling and pierce with a toothpick to hold it together.
- Heat canola oil over medium heat until oil is glistening. Working in small batches fry the prepared taquitos until light brown, rotating every 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. If making a large batch, place finished taquitos on a baking sheet in a 250°F oven until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, top taquitos with shredded lettuce(salad leaf), sour cream, guacamole and salsa.