Everyone’s winter favorite, Kashmiri Pink Tea. A must have item in all winter weddings. Now you can make Pink Tea the authentic way at home.
- Water 6 cups
- Kashmiri tea leaf 3 tsp
- Metha soda ¼ tsp
- Sabz ilachi 4 – 5
- Milk as required
- Sugar or salt to taste
- Pista and Badam 2 tbsp each
- Boil water for 5 min. then add tea, soda, cook for 15 min.
- when half the water reduces remove from fire at cold water of the same amount which has reduce.
- Now mix it well by pouring it from one pan to another till pink colors come.
- Cook again then boiling adds milk and Elaichi
- Before serving add sugar or salt with pista and badam.