- Mix Fruit 1cup
- Green Jelly 1 cup
- Red Jelly 1cup
- Cream 1 cup
- Milk 300ml
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Custard Powder 2 tbsp
- Almond 1/4 cup(chop)
- Red Syrup 2 tbsp
- Vermicelli (boiled)
- First, prepare the custard.
- Mix the custard powder separately in a small bowl with about 2 tbsp. of milk.
- Pour the remainder of the 300ml in a pan with the sugar and bring it to almost boiling point then lower the heat.
- Add the custard mixture and keep stirring until the mixture thickens (for about 2-3 minutes) then turn off the heat.
- Set the custard aside to cool.,add the liquid cream and sherbat and mix well.
- Then add the drained fruit cocktail, crushed nuts and boiled vermicelli. garnish with jelly.
- Chil in refrigerate and chill to serving.