This is my go-to Mayo Chicken recipe, which I discovered while on a low-carb diet. I favor dark meat, therefore I’ll use four legs and thighs to make this dish.
The moistest and most delicious chicken you’ll ever taste is mayo chicken. This Parmesan coated chicken with mayo will become your go-to supper any night of the week with only a few ingredients and the quickest prep ever!
I have a few go-to recipes that I keep in my back pocket.
They’re all simple recipes that save me time and time again because of the simple ingredients I nearly always have on hand, the ease of preparation, and the delicious outcomes.
One of those dishes is this mayo chicken bake.
It just has 6 ingredients and is so easy to make that I could whip it up in no time.
What to Serve With Mayo Chicken
So many things go nicely with this chicken bake!
Mash potatoes, green beans, and crescent rolls are my favorite accompaniments.
Steamed broccoli, green beans, a side salad, or rice pilaf are some other tasty options.
While this chicken is quite tasty, it does not freeze well, thus I do not recommend saving leftovers.
If you have any leftovers, keep them refrigerated for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
Place leftovers in the oven at 225 degrees and bake until the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary(herb)optionaly
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 6 pieces
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir mayonnaise, garlic, rosemary(herb), salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Place chicken pieces into a 9×13-inch baking dish, spread mayonnaise mixture over chicken, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until the juices run clear, chicken is no longer pink in the middle, and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest chicken piece reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- serve with as your choice salad or salsa.