- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (232°C) and prepare a large baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface until it is the desired size and thickness.
- Place the rolled-out dough onto the baking sheet or pizza stone and brush it with olive oil.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Arrange the sliced pepperoni over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese over the pepperoni.
- Season the pizza with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.