Fri. Feb 3rd, 2023
Advertisement
Red Lobster Restaurant Near Me

“Red Lobster Restaurant I want to eat seafood at a nearby Red Lobster restaurant. What Red Lobster location is nearest to me? By reading this post, you will discover the many methods for locating the closest Red-Lobster to your present location by reading this post.

Red Lobster is a popular seafood chain restaurant that is loved by many seafood lovers. With over 700 locations across the United States and internationally, it is easy to find a Red Lobster restaurant near you.

Red Lobster is known for its fresh and delicious seafood dishes, including their famous lobster tail, crab legs, and shrimp scampi. The menu also features a variety of non-seafood options, such as steak, chicken, and pasta, making it a great choice for those who prefer other types of cuisine.

In addition to the great food, Red Lobster is also known for its welcoming atmosphere and friendly service. The restaurant is designed with a nautical theme, complete with a cozy fireplace and comfortable seating. Whether you’re dining alone or with a group, you’ll feel right at home at Red Lobster.

If you’re looking for a Red Lobster restaurant near you, simply visit their website and use the restaurant locator tool. You can enter your city or zip code and get a list of the closest Red Lobster locations, along with their hours of operation and contact information.

So if you’re in the mood for some delicious seafood, head to your nearest Red Lobster restaurant and treat yourself to a feast. Whether you’re in the mood for lobster, crab, or anything in between, you’re sure to find something you love at Red Lobster.

For Red Lobster Menue

Create Your Own Ultimate Feast

Choose 2 Premium and 2 Classic selections. Served with your choice of sides.

Create Your Own Holiday Trio

Choose 1 Premium and 2 Classic selections. Served with your choice of sides.

Use my Current Location
Advertisement

How to find Red Lobster nearby

1) Use the Red Lobster restaurant locator

Visit redlobster.com to identify a nearby Red Lobster restaurant using your present location as a starting point. Here is a sample of the search from their website showing how to use the official restaurant locator to search by city or zip code:

Red Lobster Restaurant Near Me

After choosing a location, you will receive a list of the closest restaurants along with details like driving instructions, contact details, and business hours, like this:

Red Lobster Restaurant Near Me

2) Search the map

Discover Red Lobster locations nearby by exploring the map below, which is available 24/7. Simply click the “see larger map” button to view a larger version of the map on your device.

3) Search on this site

Search for terms like “Red Lobster nearby my location” in the search box on our website to find Red Lobster in your neighborhood.

Red Lobster opening hours

The majority of Red Lobster’s establishments’ hours are listed below for your convenience. Please take note that the operating hours could change.

Monday
11:00 am – 12:00 am
Tuesday
11:00 am – 12:00 am
Wednesday
11:00 am – 12:00 am
Thursday
11:00 am – 12:00 am
Friday
11:00 am – 12:00 am
Saturday
11:00 am – 12:00 am
Sunday
11:00 am – 12:00 am

Red Lobster phone number

Finding the closest restaurant by using the directions in answer number 1 is the first step in locating the phone number of the nearest establishment.

Note

Red Lobster is not connected to this website. The official website of this chain of fast food restaurants contains all the information. Please consult the company’s official website, www.redlobster.com, for the details you require.

How it Works

EVERYWHERE

You may enjoy it all by simply ordering on our My Red Lobster Rewards App, Touchless To Go for Curbside, Delivery or Pickup, or Dining In – It’s your choice!

EARN

You earn your next prize with each scrumptious bite. Simple: $1 equals 1 point. Simply place an order for your favourites online RedLobster.com, through the app, or at a Red Lobster location. We’ll start you off with 75 points, more than half of the way there, when you enrol.

Advertisement

An American chain of casual dining restaurants with its corporate office in Orlando, Florida is known as Red Lobster Hospitality LLC. As of June 23, 2020, the company had 719 sites globally. It has operations in the majority of the United States (including Puerto Rico and Guam) and Canada, as well as in China, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates. On July 28, 2014, Red Lobster was bought by Golden Gate Capital from Darden Restaurants, becoming the parent company of that business. For an estimated $575 million, seafood distributor Thai Union purchased a 25% stake in the business in 2016, and from GGC it acquired the remaining 75% in 2020.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: