- Fish Fillet 500gm
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Crushed Black Pepper 1/4 tsp
- Tomatoes Chopped 3
- Chopped Onion 1
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Oregano 1tsp
- Thyme (jangli podina or herb)1 tsp
- Chopped Garlic 1tsp
- Chopped Chili 1tsp
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle all ingredients on top of the the fish with oil, salt,chili, garlic, pepper, tomatoes, onion, lemon juice, oregano, thyme.
- Place a fish fillet on top of foil sheet.
- Wrap the ends of the foil to form a spiral shape.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the fish and tomato mixture, covering completely; seal the packets closed.
- Place the foil packet on a heavy large baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is just cooked through, about 15 minutes and transfer the foil packets to plates and serve.