- 1/2 cup tahini(till se bnya hua souce)
- 1/2 cup cooking water from the pasta
- 1 lemon The juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pounds gluten(mawa or nishasta or proteen complese)free pasta ((approximately 340 grams)
- Optional garnish: chopped fresh basil(tuisi or naizboo) or parsley(ajwain )
- Begin cooking the pasta according to the package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the tahini, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt, and pepper to a bowl and mix well.
- When the pasta is almost done cooking, remove 1/2 cup of the cooking water, add it to the bowl with the tahini mixture, then whisk well.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, pour the tahini sauce over the pasta and mix to coat the pasta evenly with sauce.
- Garnish with some chopped fresh basil or parsley (optional).
- Makes 6 servings of tahini pasta.