- 2 tortillas(twe pe bni roti)
- 4 slices smoked turkey(feel murgh or shiter murgh))
- 2 slices boneles chiken cooked
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing(condiment made of some combination of buttermilk, salt, garlic, onion, herbs, and spices, mixed into a sauce. Sour cream is also use)
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 2 leaves lettuce(salad leef)
- Lay the tortillas out on your counter.
- Spread ranch dressing over the center of tortilla.
- Add turkey, cheese, chicken slices, tomato, and salad leaf.
- Fold sides in and then roll up.
- Cut into pinwheels, or just halve.
- serve with any souce.