- 50g packet microwave long-grain white rice(rice)
- 400g black beans
- 425g corn kernels
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado(nashpti)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 30g packet taco spice mix(pratha spicy or roti)
- 100g (1 cup) Mexican-style grated cheese
- 2 fresh coriander (hra dhnia)stalks
- 1 lime(lemon)
- sour creem to serve
- Chilli sauce, to serve
- Corn chips, to serve
- Microwave the rice following packet directions. Preheat a grill
- Heat the oil in a large ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the rice, taco spice mix, beans, corn and tomato. Cook, tossing for 3 minutes, or until well combined.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place under the grill for 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the coriander and cut the lime into wedges. Top the rice with avocado, coriander, sour cream, chilli sauce and corn chips. Serve with lime wedges.