Air Fryer Chicken Recipe, The outside of tender and juicy air-fried chicken is golden and crispy, while the interior is tender and moist. This is incredibly delicious and brimming with flavor! This ideal air fryer crispy chicken recipe yields the best results without sacrificing flavor.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Chicken Recipe
- Water 4 cups (enough to dip chicken pieces)
- Salt 1 tbs
- Sugar 2 tbs
- Vinegar 2 tbs
- Green chili paste 1 tbs
- Ginger garlic paste 1 & ½ tbs
- Chicken pieces 6-8 (1kg)
- All-purpose flour 2 Cups
- Red chili powder 1 tsp or as to taste
- Oregano powder 1 tsp
- Mustard powder 2 tbs
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Garlic powder ½ tbs
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda ½ tsp
- Water 1 Cup
- Hot sauce ¼ Cup
- Eggs whisked 3
- Non-stick spray
- Combine water, salt, sugar, vinegar, green chili paste, and ginger and garlic paste in a bowl.
- Chicken pieces should be added, mixed thoroughly, and marinated for 4 to 8 hours in the fridge.
- All-purpose flour, red pepper flakes, oregano, mustard powder, baking powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper powder, and baking soda should be combined in a basin.
- Add water, spicy sauce, and eggs to another bowl; whisk to combine.
- Now remove the chicken from the marinade and thoroughly coat it with the dry flour mixture.
- To form the flakes, first, dip in the egg mixture, then coat thoroughly in the dry flour mixture.
- Spray nonstick oil spray all over the chicken pieces.
- the air fryer for three minutes at 180°C.
- Chicken pieces should be placed in the air fryer basket and cooked for 25 to 30 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve salad, sauce, and crispy air-fried chicken.