- 3 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 4 slices meat
- 1 small onion, diced
- ¼ cup white vinegar(sirka)
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley(ajwain khrasani)
- Place the potatoes into a pot, and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook for about 10 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork. Drain, and set aside to cool.
- Place the meat slices in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Fry until browned and crisp, turning as needed. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add onion to the meat, and cook over medium heat until browned. Add the vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper to the pan. Bring to a boil, then add the potatoes and parsley. Crumble in half of the meat. Heat through, then transfer to a serving dish. Crumble the remaining meat over the top, and serve warm.