- 1 cup salted peanuts(mung phali)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp ground ginger(adrk powder)
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 beef tri-tip roast or beef top sirloin steak (2 pounds), thinly sliced against the grain
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1larcg cucumber cut into slices
- Fresh cilantro( dhnia) leaves
- Place peanuts in a food processor; process until finely chopped. Add paprika, onion powder, ginger, pepper flakes and garlic powder; pulse until combined.
- Place beef in a large bowl or shallow dish. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat. Add peanut mixture; turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours. Drain beef, discarding marinade.
- Thread beef onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat until beef reaches desired doneness, 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve with onion, tomato ,cucumber and cilantro (dhnia).