Chicken Easy Recipe
Ingredients Chicken Easy Recipe
- Tomatoes 3 medium
- Fenugreek seeds 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds 1 & ½ tbs
- Cumin seeds 1 & ½ tbs
- Fennel seeds 1 & ½ tbs
- Nigella seeds 1 tbs
- Mustard seeds yellow 2 tsp
- Red chili crushed 1 tbs
- Red chili powder 1 tsp or to taste
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Kashmiri red chili powder ½ tbs
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Salt 1 & ½ tsp or to taste
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Citric acid ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 2-3 tbs
- Mustard oil 1 & ½ tbs
- Green chilies 9-10
- Cooking oil ½ Cup
- Onion sliced 2 large
- Garlic crushed ½ tbs
- Ginger crushed ½ tbs
- Yogurt 250g
- Chicken mix 1 kg
- Water 1 Cup or as required
- Fresh coriander chopped 2-3 tbs
- Lemon juice 1 tbs
- Add tomatoes to a food processor. Pulse until well-chopped.
- Fenugreek, coriander, cumin, and fennel seeds should be added to a spice grinder and ground coarsely.
- Take out in a bowl and combine with chaat masala, salt, garam masala powder, citric acid, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, and powdered Kashmiri red chilies.
- Reserve half of the mixture in a bowl for later use.
- Add lemon juice and mustard oil to the remaining spice mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Slit green peppers along the middle, remove the seeds, and fill with the prepared spice mixture.
- Add cooking oil, and onion, and sauté in the pot until lightly golden.
- Add the garlic and ginger and combine.
- Add the saved spice mixture along with the pureed tomatoes and mix well. Cover and simmer on low heat until the oil separates (8-10 minutes).
- Add the chicken, stir well, and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes at a medium temperature.
- Add water, stir well, and then bring it to a boil.
- Add fresh coriander and filled green chilies. Cover and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes at a medium temperature.
- Add lemon juice, thoroughly combine, and cook on high heat until oil separates.
- Serve your meal garnished with fresh coriander.