So it is Chicken Shashlik today. Try this recipe and let us know how it was. Make it, eat it and love it.
- Boneless Chicken 500 grams
- Garlic Paste 2 tsp
- Eggs 1-2
- Capsicum (Cut In Square) 2
- Tomatoes (Cut In Squares) 2
- Onion (Cut In Squares) 2
- Crushed Black Pepper ½ tsp
- Oyster Sauce 4 tsp
- Chili Garlic Sauce ½ cup
- Corn Flour(mkai ka aata) 1 tsp
- Meda 1 tsp
- Oil for fry
- Salt as required
- B.B.Q Sticks as required
- For shashlik: first cut the chicken into cubes
- Then take a mixing bowl add 4 tsp of oyster sauce , 2 tsp of garlic paste, ½ cup of chili garlic sauce
- Add to taste salt, ½ tsp of crushed black pepper, 2 capsicum (cut in squares) 2 onions(cut into squares)
- Add 2 tomatoes(cut into squares), and add chicken mix it well and marinate it take 1 egg
- Add 1 tsp of meda , 1 tsp of corn flour mix it well
- Now leave it for ½ an hour.
- Now skewer the marinate vegetables and chicken on a bar be que sticks.
- Take a grill pan add oil and grill it the sticks.
- For serving the platter: now heat the platter on high flame
- Serve the chicken shashlik sticks with fried noodles and fried rice .