The most fantastic tasting Panini sandwich with a chicken tikka and cheese filling is the Chicken Tikka Panini.
Recipes include Chicken Tikka Panini, Lotus French Toast Casserole, and a Tropical Breakfast Smoothie. This looks as good as it tastes, thanks to the vibrant tikka colors and spices.
A delicious piece of beef with a gentle coal fragrance is a hit with the public. We all like to have chicken tikka at parties and weddings because it is one of the tastier meats. The tongue-tingling flavor comes from marinating the chicken in yogurt and spices.
Try this Sandwich for a delightful twist on the standard chicken sandwich. They’re ideal for lunchboxes, picnics, and mid-afternoon snacks.
This may be the perfect lunch. Not only is chicken tikka excellent the day it’s made, but if you have any remaining the next day, make a sandwich out of it.
Chicken tikka marinates in yogurt before grilling or roasting if you’re unfamiliar. It’s also known as chicken tikka masala when served with a thick tomato sauce. That dish is typically served with rice and naan, but you’ll be OK because you’ll be eating chicken tikka on a panini sandwich.
Ingredients To Marinate:
- Boneless chicken ½ kg
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic(adrk lehson) paste ½ tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmer(hldi)ic ¼ tsp
- Chicken tikka masala 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2-3 tbsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- Coal to smoke
Ingredients For Sauce:
- Melted butter ½ cup
- Mayonnaise ¼ cup
- Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Hot sauce 1 tbsp
- Panini bread
- Chopped cucumber(kheera) 1 cup
- Chopped tomato 1 cup
- Iceberg(salad leaf ) roughly chopped 1 cup
- Cheddar cheese slices 4-6
Method For Chicken Tikka Panini
- Marinate chicken with given ingredients, pan fry in 2 tbsp oil until done, give dum of coal.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the sauce, apply on panini bread, toss together tomatoes, cucumber, and lettuce, place the vegetables on bread, drizzle with some sauce.
- Now put chicken tikka pcs, cover with cheese slices, top with panini bread, grill in the oven till cheese melts or cut in slices.
- serve without drilling with any souce as your choice.