- Whipped cream 2 cups
- Egg whites 2
- Icing sugar(chini powder) ½ cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Instant coffee 1 tsp dissolved in ¼ cup water
- Condensed milk ½ tin
- Beat egg whites in a bowl till soft peaks form
- Add vanilla essence and icing sugar(chini powder), keep aside, beat cream until thick.
- Now add dissolved coffee, condensed milk, mix well, now fold in egg white.
- Put in serving bowl, chill(cool) 1 hour.
- Decorate with whipped cream and sprinkle with coffee granules(danedar).
- Serve chilled(cool).