- 4 medium potatoes, chopped
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- ⅔ cup chopped celery(ajwain or herb)
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion
- ⅓ cup fat free yogurt or sour cream
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp mild curry powder, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt or to taste
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, 5 to 7 minutes
- Meanwhile, chop four eggs.
- Drain potatoes well when cooked. Combine chopped eggs, potatoes, apples, celery (ajwain or herb) and green onion in large bowl.
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, curry powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Pour dressing over potato mixture. Gently stir to coat well.
- garnish with as youer choice and then serve freshly.