- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tbsp grated orange zest(orang chilke kdukash)
- 1/2 tsp almond extract(arqe badam)
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour(meda)
- 2 tbspsugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate. Place in oven for 4-5 minutes or until butter is melted; carefully swirl to coat evenly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, orange zest and extract(zrqe badam) until blended. Whisk in flour, sugar and salt. Pour into hot pie plate. Bake 20-25 minutes or until puffed and sides are golden brown and crisp.
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients. Remove pancake from oven; serve immediately with topping.