Grilled chicken is a classic summer dish that is easy to prepare and packed with flavor. It’s a healthier alternative to fried chicken and is perfect for a quick and delicious meal any day of the week. Here’s a simple recipe for delicious grilled chicken.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 cup marinade (such as Italian dressing, teriyaki, or lemon and herb)
- Salt, pepper, and herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, or basil) to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken and marinade. Make sure each piece of chicken is evenly coated in the marinade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or overnight for maximum flavor.
- Preheat your grill to high heat and oil the grates to prevent sticking.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and season both sides with salt, pepper, and herbs of your choice.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 4-6 minutes per side, or until fully cooked and the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve the grilled chicken with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted vegetables or a salad.
Enjoy this simple and delicious recipe that is sure to be a hit with the whole family! Grilled chicken is a versatile dish that can be customized with different marinades and seasonings to suit your taste preferences.