- For dough
- Flour ½ kg
- Yeast 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Thyme(jangli podina), oregano ½ tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese 1-1/2 cup
- Pizza sauce 1 cup
- Cheddar cheese 1 cup
- Ingredients for filling:
- Chicken mince 300 gram
- Crushed garlic 1 tsp
- Chopped onion 1
- Thyme, oregano ½ tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt ¾ tsp
- Worcestershire(viniger,soya souce,all spices mix souce) sauce 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Ingredients for garnish:
- Capsicum 1
- Onion 1
- Crushed red chili as required
- Mix all ingredients of dough and knead soft dough.
- For filling mix all ingredients then grind them and make small balls then fry.
- Cut onion and capsicum in cubes.
- When dough rises then again knead it and make two parts.
- Roll down one part and set it in pizza pan and leave for 10 minutes.
- Make marks with fork.
- Now put pizza sauce and little cheese.
- Then put fry meat balls, onion and capsicum and more cheese.
- Sprinkle crushed red chili.
- Now bake in pre heat oven until cheese melt and base cook well.