- 1 portion pizza dough
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- Preferred pizza toppings (ham, pineapple, peppers etc)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Pre-heat oven to 400F / 200C.
- Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Smother the pizza dough with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle over toppings and top with mozzarella.
- Starting with the side closest to you, slowly and carefully roll up the entire piece of dough like a Swiss Roll. Smooth it down and gently press it together to ensure it is even and isn’t going to fall apart when you cut it.
- Start at one end and cut 1-inch pieces from the dough.
- Gently press down each pizza scroll and place on your pizza tray or pizza stone.
- Bake in the oven for around 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly on a cooling rack before serving. Can be enjoyed hot or at room temperature, or frozen for later.