- 3 (3 oz) packagesInstant ramen noodles
- ¼ cup Low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup Oyster sauce or hoisin sauce if vegetarian
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar, optional
- ½ -1 tsp Chili sauce
- ¼ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- 4Cloves garlic, minced about 2 tsp
- 1 tsp Freshly grated ginger
- 4-6 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook ramen according to package, about 3-4 minutes; drain well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, chili sauce and water.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet set over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the bowl of sauce and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Stir in cooked ramen noodles until heated through and evenly coated in sauce, about 3 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.