- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 8 oz spaghetti or linguine, cooked according to package instructions
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, then dredge them in flour until evenly coated. Shake off any excess flour.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they are pink and just cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the white wine and chicken broth. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until it has reduced by half.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parsley, and season the sauce with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked spaghetti or linguine to the skillet and toss it in the sauce to coat.
- Add the cooked shrimp back to the skillet and toss to combine. Serve immediately, garnished with additional chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy!