Baked Chicken Wings Recipes, These oven-baked chicken wings are rubbed with a homemade spice mixture and then roasted until perfectly crisp. This is an easy-to-make but tasty appetizer or entrée that comes together quickly.
From my perspective, chicken wings are always a good choice. Chicken wings are reasonably priced, tender, and really delicious, whether they are buffalo wings or lemon pepper wings. A BBQ rub is used on these baked wings, which greatly enhances the flavor.
While I enjoy a good crispy chicken wing, I detest the hassle and mess that comes with deep-frying chicken wings. These oven-baked chicken wings are flavorful, perfectly crispy, and golden brown.
BAKED CHICKEN WINGS INGREDIENTS
Only a few ingredients are needed for this recipe, including wings, BBQ sauce, parsley, and vegetable oil.
CHICKEN WING DIPS
To add even more flavor to my baked chicken wings, I always enjoy serving a dip with them. Homemade r anch dressing, blue cheese dressing, or even a savory, creamy pesto dip are excellent choices.
Look no further if you want mouthwatering, crispy chicken wings that are just out of the oven. These flavorful wings are a delicious party snack or quick supper.
Baked Chicken Wings Recipes
- 3 pounds of chicken wings can be divided into wingettes and drumettes for a party.
- 1/3 cup homemade or store-bought BBQ spice rub
- 2 teaspoons cooking spray made with vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley optional
- Set the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. An oven-safe rack should be set on top of foil that has been used to line a sheet pan. Spray some cooking spray on the rack.
- Put the oil and chicken wings in a large bowl. Evenly coat by tossing.
- To the bowl, add the spice rub. Sprinkle the spice rub on the wings and toss to coat.
- Place the chicken wings on the rack in a single layer.
- 45 minutes in the oven, or until crisp and golden brown. After serving, garnish with parsley.
- I strongly advise using homemade barbeque sauce. It is quite versatile and only requires a few minutes to assemble. Use your preferred spice combination from the grocery store if you don’t have time to make your own rub.
- Look for “party style” wings that already have the wingettes and drummettes separated to save time.
Calories: 312kcal | Protein: 22g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 191mg | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1.2mg