- Milk 5 cups
- Condensed milk(garha dood) ½ tin
- Gulab sharbat as required
- Fruit cock tail 1 cup
- Strawberry ice cream 1 liter
- Sliced almond(badam) and pistachio(pista) as required
- Basil Seeds(tukhm e balangu) 1 tbsp soaked(bheege hue) in 1 cup of water
- Strawberry jelly 1 packet
- Ingredients for falooda
- Arrowroot 1 ½ cup
- Water 3 cups
- In abowl mix together 1 ½ cup arrowroot and 3 cups of water.
- In a separate pan heat the dissolved arrowroot stirring continuously till glossy.
- Pour the mixture into a falooda mould. Now take a vessel that has been filled with chilled water and ice.
- Place the falooda mould on top of it.
- Ina separate bowl mix together 5 cups of milk and ½ tin condensed milk and chill for 4 hours.
- To serve
- In a long glass pour some gulab sharbat,1 tbsp falooda, ½ cup prepared milk mixture,a scoop of strawberry ice cream, basil seeds(balangu) and jelly.
- Decorate with sliced almonds and pistachios.