This classic Banana Bread recipe is as homey and lovely as it gets, with just the right hint of “hey, maybe loaf cake is a nutritious snack!” We originally saw it on Allrecipes and fell in love with it. Because there are two and a half cups of bananas in one loaf of bread, it’s nicknamed “banana bread.” A wonderful, delicate, moist banana bread is made with many overripe bananas and plenty of butter! While we adore this banana bread recipe on its own, we couldn’t help ourselves from adding a little wetness and richness. The perfect complement to banana bread is this amazingly easy maple-sweetened mascarpone.
Our favorite homemade bread recipe is Banana Bread with Maple Mascarpone, which we enhanced by topping it with sweet, creamy maple mascarpone. Furthermore, having a stand mixer will make this pancake with banana and maple syrup recipe much easier, but you can prepare it without one with a bit of elbow grease. Make sure your butter is at room temperature so that it can be creamed evenly with the specified amount of sugar and eggs.
Ingredients For Banana Bread
- 2 cups All-purpose flour(meda)
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 1/3 cups Mashed, overripe bananas
- 8 oz Mascarpone( Italian cheese)
- 2 tbsp Pure maple syrup
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease with butter then flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Turn the pan over the sink and tap out extra flour.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl or stand mixer, cream the butter together with the brown sugar. Stir in eggs then mashed bananas until well incorporated.
- Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture and stir just until moistened. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf, comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn it out onto a wire rack.
- Mix the mascarpone(Italian cheez) and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Cut the bread into slices and spread with 2 tablespoons maple mascarpone(cheez) to serve.