Beef Fried Rice, Tender strips of beef, veggies, eggs, crisp rice, and a rich, full-flavored sauce are all included in this easy homemade Beef Fried Rice recipe. As a side dish or as a complete meal, this stir fry is delicious.
Ingredients For Beef Fried Rice:
- Boiled beef 1 cup
- Boiled peas ¾ cup
- Spring onion(hri piyaz) ½ cup
- Beaten eggs 2
- Boiled rice ½ kg
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Crushed ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Chicken stock (yakhni)½ cup
- Vinegar(sirka) 2 tbsp
- Sesame seed oil 1 tsp
- Heat oil and fry ginger garlic in it.
- Now add beaten eggs and mix. Then add boiled beef and peas and fry.
- Now add soy sauce, vinegar, chili sauce, and crushed black pepper and mix.
- Add chicken stock and mix.
- Now add rice and mix well.
- Then add sesame seed oil and spring onion mix and serve.
Tips for the Best Fried Rice
- Use day-old cooked, chilled rice: Obviously, rice is the star of the show in this recipe, and it’s critical that you choose dry rice. If the rice is damp, it becomes mushy rather than crisp. Before you begin, break up any large rice clumps with your hands.
- Slice the beef across the grain: The “grain” is made up of fibers that run in one direction through the flesh. Slice your meat thinly across (not with) the grain using a sharp knife (perpendicular to the muscle fibers so they become as short as possible.) This aids in the breakdown of fibers, resulting in delicate, non-crunchy meat.
- Have your ingredients ready to go! Prepare all of your ingredients ahead of time, just as you would for any stir fry because this recipe cooks quickly.
- Fry the rice: Don’t just heat the rice until it’s warm. (Cook for 4 minutes, resting for 1 minute, and tossing for 1 minute.) It’s best to fry it and let the oil and sauce absorb, as this will make it crispier and more flavorful.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper: Because soy sauce and oyster sauce are both salty, don’t go overboard with salt and pepper. Taste as you proceed and make any required adjustments.
How to Store and Reheat Fried Rice
- To store: Allow any leftovers to cool completely before storing them in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Can you freeze fried rice? Yep! Fried rice can be frozen for up to 2 months in a firmly sealed container or resealable freezer bags. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before reheating.
- How to reheat fried rice: Fried rice can be reheated in a skillet on the stovetop over medium heat with a little oil and a splash of beef stock or water if it appears dry. Another method is to microwave a portion of the rice in a microwave-safe dish, but the rice will not crisp up.