- 8 corn tortillas – or flour tortillas if using for meal prep
- 1 cup refried pinto beans – canned
- 8 large eggs
- 1 large avocado(nashpti)
- 1 hand full cilantro(dhnia)
- 1/2 cup queso fresco(hard cheez)
- sea salt
- pepper(kali mrch)
- salsa – store-bought
- Reheat the refried beans. Peel and slice avocado(nashpati), and wash and spin dry cilantro.
- Crash eggs into a large bowl, season with sea salt and pepper, and whisk until well combined.
- Preheat a large pan over medium heat and once hot lightly oil and add the whisked eggs. Use a spatula to immediately move around and scramble. Once cooked to your liking, remove from the heat and set aside in a bowl or on a plate to avoid overcooking.
- Preheat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat and add tortillas for about 1 minute per side then start building the tacos.
- Spread a little refried beans on the tortilla, add some scrambled egg, sliced avocado, cilantro, salsa and crumbled up queso fresco (hard cheez) and serve.