- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk of celery(ajwain), diced(kti hui)
- 2 tbsps red onion, diced
- 1-2 tbsp chopped chives(hri piyaz and/or other herbs
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Drain the liquid from the tuna cans. Then, add the tuna, mayonnaise, diced celery, diced red onion, herbs, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl.
- Stir all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Enjoy the tuna salad plain out of a bowl, wrapped up in lettuce, or in a sandwich.