Cabbage Fat-Burning Soup is the finest weight-loss recipe since it is light and can be prepared for lunch or dinner at any time.
Cabbage Fat Burning Soup is an excellent fat-burning soup.
Tomatoes, carrots, onions, cabbage, and green beans are just a few of the healthy components in this delicious and nutritious soup. Low calorie and low fat!!!
Weight Loss Cabbage Soup is a quick and easy vegetable soup that’s ideal for dieting while remaining tasty, cozy, and full.
This soup is not only healthier and easier to make than traditional cabbage soup, but it is also more flavorful and pleasurable.
Diet Cabbage Soup, Wonder Soup, or GM Diet Wonder Soup are all names for the same soup. This Cabbage Soup is the centerpiece of a long-standing eating regimen that includes unlimited Cabbage Soup throughout.
How to Store Weight Loss Cabbage Soup
- Serve: This Cabbage Soup dish can be kept at room temperature for 2 hours before being stored.
- Store: Allow Wonder Soup to cool to room temperature before storing it in an airtight container. This recipe will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator.
- Freeze Wonder Soup: Wonder Soup can also be frozen. It will keep for up to three months in the refrigerator.
- 5 carrots, chopped
- 2 (16 ounces) cans of whole peeled tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 large head cabbage, chopped
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope of dry onion soup mix(masala)
- 1 (15 ounces) can cut green beans, drained
- 2 quarts of tomato juice
- 2 green bell peppers(Shimla march), diced
- 10 stalks of celery(herb), chopped
- 1 (14 ounces) can of beef broth(yakhni)
- Place carrots, onions, tomatoes, cabbage(band gobi), green beans, peppers, and celery(herb) in a large pot.
- Add onion soup mix, tomato juice, beef broth(yakhni), and enough water to cover the vegetables.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- May be stored in the refrigerator for several days.