- Ready made puff pastry 250 gram
- Chicken mince 200 gram
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tamarind paste(imli past) 2 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Water for brushing
FOR THE SAUCE
- Mayonnaise 50 gram
- Cooking cream 2 tbsp
- Mustard paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Water As required
- In a bowl add lemon juice, red chili powder, salt, garlic paste, tamarind paste(imli past) and oil. Mix well and make a paste.
- Then add chicken and mix well.
- Heat oil and cook the chicken well. Once it is cooked, remove and allow it to cool.
- Then spread the puff pastry evenly and add the chicken filling.
- Roll, cut and place it in the round shaped cake mould.
- Bake it at 180°c for 30 minutes.
METHOD FOR THE SAUCE:
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, cooking cream, mustard paste and garlic paste.
- Mix well and prepare a sauce.
- Once the cake is baked, pour the sauce and serve.