- Boneless Chicken (pieces) ½ kg
- Crushed Onions 2
- Crushed All Spices 1 tsp
- Crushed Red Chilies 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Roasted and Crushed White Cumin(zeera) 1 tbsp
- Crushed Coriander(dhnia) 1 tbsp
- Sliced Green Chilies 4
- Finely Chopped Ginger 2 tbsp
- Lemons 2
- Fresh Cream 1 packet
- Oil ½ cup
- In a pan add ½ kg boneless chicken pieces, 2 crushed onions, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, salt to taste
- Add 1 tbsp crushed red chilies, 1 tbsp roasted and crushed white cumin(zeera) and 1 tbsp crushed green coriander and cook it.
- When chicken is done and water evaporates
- Then add ½ cup oil and cook it.
- Then add 4 finely chopped green chilies, 2 tbsp finely chopped ginger and 2 lemons (lemon juice) and cook more.
- Then add 1 packet fresh cream and put it on simmer for 5 minutes.