Chicken vegetable macaroni recipes that are quick and easy to prepare are ideal for feeding a large group. We all want a tasty supper on the table in under 30 minutes without losing taste on busy days.
To tell you the truth, this girl adores her spaghetti. I keep a lot of dry pasta in my pantry so that I can make a quick and good supper any day of the week. macaroni is my go-to meal, especially when things get hectic.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts, bell peppers, and fabulously flavorful dried pasta are used in this chicken meal. I mean, I could eat this every day if I wanted to. It’s insanely delicious!
To be honest, I adore fresh bell peppers, therefore I used them in this dish. You could simply change it up by substituting different vegetables or adding more. It’s all up to you!
You can use fresh parsley if you have it. You can use dried parsley for fresh parsley if you don’t have any on hand. It’s easier to utilize dried herbs on some days. Don’t get too worked up about minor details.
Pasta is getting increasingly popular in Pakistan. It was initially limited to American and European cuisines, but in the last two decades, Pakistani chefs have become interested. Chef Gulzar Hussain, Chef Asad Latif, Chef Zakir, and Chef Zubaida Tariq, among others, introduced a range of chicken pasta recipes in Pakistan.
More Types of Chicken Pasta:
Chicken vegetable macaroni is a well-known dish all over the world. It comes in a variety of flavors and shapes, depending on the cuisine and country.
I’m going to tell you about some more pasta or macaroni recipes right now:
- Recipes for chicken Alfredo pasta
- chicken tomato pasta
- Additional Chicken Pasta Recipes
Everything in the recipe has been thoroughly stated, including what to add and how much to add.
- 1 tsp Tikka masala
- to taste Salt
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste(adrk lehson)
- 2 Green chillies chopped
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 2 cups Macaroni boiled
- 1 tsp Red chilli crushed
- 1 tbsp Chilli sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 small Cabbage(bnd ghobi)
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 tbsp Vinegar(sirka)
- Chicken boneless cubes 200g
- 1 medium Capsicum (shimla mrch)
- 2 small Carrot
- 1 cup green peace( mtr)
- Boil macroni according to the packet instruction.add some oil and salt while boiling.when done drain and keep a side.
- Cut the all vegetable same size chunks.
- chicken cut into small chunks.
- In a pan add oil, ginger garlic paste and green chillies fry for 2-3 minutes. After that add chicken and cook until color changes then add all the spices and sauces and mix well then add veggies mix well and cover it until veggies are half cooked.
- After that add boiled macaroni and give it a good mix.
- Dish out and garnish with green onion or any herb as your choice .