- 1 pound meat sausage(qeema roll slices)
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough, or as needed
- 8 ounces mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- garnish with as your choice like vegies,olives
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Crumble sausage into skillet; cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Cool sausage.
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Line the baking dish with crescent roll dough.
- Sprinkle cooled sausage and Cheddar cheese over crescent roll dough. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Pour egg mixture over sausage and cheese in the baking dish. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove and discard aluminum foil and reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Continue baking until egg mixture is set, 15 to 25 minutes.