- 1 pound ground meat sausage(qeeme k rol slices)
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 6 slices white bread, toasted and cut into cubes
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Crumble sausage into a medium skillet. Cook over medium heat until evenly brown; drain.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mustard powder, salt, eggs and milk. Add the sausage, bread cubes, and cheese, and stir to coat evenly. Pour into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cover, and bake 45 to 60 minutes. Uncover, and reduce temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until set.
7 Replies to “Christmas Breakfast Sausage Casserole”
I would also love to add that when you do not now have an insurance policy otherwise you do not remain in any group insurance, you may well gain from seeking the assistance of a health insurance professional. Self-employed or people having medical conditions typically seek the help of any health insurance dealer. Thanks for your article.
I have been surfing on-line more than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It抯 beautiful price sufficient for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the internet will likely be much more useful than ever before.
Thanks for appriciation.
I discovered your blog site on google and test a few of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the superb operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for forward to reading extra from you in a while!?
Thanks for your publication on this web site. From my personal experience, periodically softening up a photograph may possibly provide the professional photographer with a little an imaginative flare. Many times however, that soft clouds isn’t exactly what you had as the primary goal and can frequently spoil a normally good snapshot, especially if you consider enlarging them.
It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d definitely donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!