- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 6 cups green leaf lettuce(salad type), roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 avocado, sliced
- chopped chives(hari piyaz), salt and pepper, for garnish
- Hard-boil your eggs.
- Cook your bacon in the oven.
- Season your chicken and bake in the oven until cooked through.
- While your eggs, bacon and chicken are cooking.
- To assemble the salad, place the lettuce in a large bowl and top with the tomatoes.
- When your eggs, bacon, and chicken are cooked and cooled, chop them into bite size pieces and add to your bowl of lettuce.
- Slice up the avocado and add it to your bowl along with the crumbled blue cheese.
- now add chopped chives, salt and pepper.
- Add the red wine vinaigrette (also known as Greek Salad Dressing), toss and enjoy.