Recipe for a grilled sandwich with chicken and cheese that you’d like to save.
- Olive oil – 1 tbs
- Leshan (Garlic) Chopped – 1 tbs
- Pyaz (Onion) Chopped – ½ Cup
- Chicken mince (Qeema) – ½ kg
- Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) – 1 tsp or to taste
- Namak (Salt) – 1 tsp or to taste
- Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) – 1 tsp or to taste
- Brown sugar – 1 tbs (Optional)
- Mustard paste – 2 tbs
- Tomato ketchup – ¾ Cup
- Shimla mirch (Capsicum) chopped – ¼ Cup
- Makhan (Butter)
- Bread of your choice
- Cheddar cheese (Grated)
Add olive oil, garlic, and onion to a pot and cook until transparent.
Mix till the color changes after adding the chicken mince.
Add salt, red chili powder, brown sugar, mustard paste, tomato ketchup, and black pepper powder, and combine well.
Include the capsicum, cover, and simmer for 3–5 minutes or until done.
lubricate the sandwich maker Spread butter on the grill, position a slice of bread, add the filling and cheddar cheese, top with another slice of bread, spread butter, and cook in a heated sandwich maker as directed by the manufacturer until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Butter the grill pan, place one slice of bread, add the filling and cheddar cheese, top with the second slice of bread, apply butter, and grill the sandwich until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.