- Mutton Meat ½ kg
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Papaya(papita) Paste ½ cup
- Yogurt (dhi) ½ cup
- Turmeric(hldi) Powder 1 tsp
- Crushed Red Chili 1 tbsp
- All Spice Powder 1 tsp
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Coal 1 piece
- Thread(dhaga) as required
- Take ½ kg of mutton meat add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste, ½ cup of papaya paste.
- Add ½ cup of yogurt, 1 tsp of turmeric powder, 1 tbsp of crushed red chili powder.
- Add 1 tsp of all spice powder, 1 tsp of all spice powder, 1 tsp of crushed black pepper
- Add 2 tbsp of oil and add to taste salt mix it and marinade 3-4 hours.
- Now skewer in the barbeque sticks and roll it with thread then steam it or fry or bake it on an oven then smoke with a piece of coal and take it out in a serving platter.
- At last garnish with tomatoes and lettuce leaves(salad leaf) and onion and serve it.