- 1 (10-inch) loaf round Italian bread
- 1 cup olive salad
- 1/4 pound provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound ham
- 1/4 pound capicola
- 1/4 pound Genoa salami
- 1/4 pound mortadella
- Cut the top of the bread off so that the bottom half is a little thicker than the top. Remove a little of the bread from the center to hollow the bottom piece out some and make plenty of room.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of olive salad on the bottom piece.
- Layer the cheese and meats on top.
- Spread the remaining olive salad on top. Drizzle any oil from the olive salad on the underside of the top piece of bread.
- Place the top piece of bread on top and press down gently. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 to 4 hours before serving.