- 1 tbsp Sesame oil(till oil)
- 2 tbsp Minced, fresh ginger
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups Chicken stock(yakhni)
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 bunch Green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Large carrots, julienned
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1.5 lb bag Frozen dumplings (small ball or strips of boiled or steamed dough)( potstickers or mini potstickers)
- 2 cups Fresh spinach(palk), packed
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds(till), optional
- Heat sesame oil in a soup pot set over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté until fr agrant, about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, soy sauce, green onions, carrots and salt to the pot and bring to a boil. Add the dumpling (potstickers) to the pot and bring back up to a boil. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in spinach. Serve topped with sesame seeds and fresh green onions.