- 1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen corn(mkai) kernels, thawed or heated in the microwave
- 1/2 cup canned black beans
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach(palk)
- 1/2 red bell pepper(shimla red) diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp taco seasoning(msala)
- 1/2 cup salsa(spicy souce or chatni)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 burrito-size tortillas(roti twe pe bni)
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, corn, black beans, spinach, bell pepper, and cheese until equally mixed.
- In a separate smaller bowl, stir together the taco seasoning, salsa, and sour cream. Add taco se asoning mix to the chicken mixture and toss until blended.
- Divide the wrap mixture and place a portion in the middle of one tortilla. Roll the burrito, tucking the sides, until completely rolled up.