- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup whole 30 bbq souce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pound asparagus(marchobe herb)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups romaine lettuce(salad leef)
- ½ avocado(maghr nashpati) sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup avocado ranch dressing
- Place the chicken breasts in a bowl with ¼ cup whole 30 bbq sauce and ¼ cup water.
- Marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat.
- Toss the asparagus with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts on one side of the grill, basting every 2-3 minutes with the remaining ¼ cup bbq sauce.
- Flip the chicken breasts after 6 minutes.
- Cook for an additi onal 6 minutes on the other side, then remove from the grill.
- While cooking the chicken, place the asparagus on the other side of the grill over medium high heat.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until the asparagus is charred, 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and asparagus from the grill.
- Slice the chicken and cut the asparagus into 1 inch sections.
- Divide the chicken between two bowls, add the grilled asparagus, romaine lettuce, avocado, cherry tomatoes and red onion.
- Drizzle with additional whole 30 bbq sauce or avocado ranch dressing.