Garlic Butter Rice is sure to make your mouth wet and leave you wanting more! This is a family-approved rice recipe that has rapidly become a mainstay on the supper table. It’s packed with buttery garlic tastes that are so delicious that you could eat a bowl of it by yourself! This fantastic recipe will elevate simple rice to new heights.
It’s a hit with everyone you serve it to, and you can make it all in one pot in no time. This rice recipe pairs well with just about anything. From Italian to Western to Mediterranean and French cuisines, there’s something for everyone! There isn’t a single dish that this doesn’t go well with.
You could eat spoonfuls straight from the pot since it’s that well-seasoned and flavorful. That’s right, it’s that good!
TIPS FOR THE BEST GARLIC BUTTER RICE
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking for a side dish that’s both delicious and simple to make. To make sure it’s perfect, follow these guidelines:
- You can use plain water instead of chicken or vegetable broth in this recipe. If you use a high-sodium broth, your rice may become overly salty. Simply adjust the amount of salt you use if you’re using ordinary broth.
- We recommend utilising long grain rice for the best results. Basmati or Jasmine rice can also be used.
- If you want to peek at the rice while it’s cooking, don’t do it. Allow the steam to work its magic by leaving the lid on!
As a side dish, garlic butter rice can be used in place of ordinary rice. Consider a tender steak, lamb chops, chicken curry, or our rich Tuscan Chicken. Add some roasted vegetables or greens and you’re ready to eat!
Ingredients For Garlic Butter Rice:
- Rice soaked ½ kg
- Butter 50 grams
- Green chili 2
- Boiled boneless chicken 250 grams
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Green onion 1 tsp
- Garlic chopped 1 tbsp
- Green coriander ½ tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Turmeric1 tsp
- Whole red chili 6
- Curry leaves 6
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Heat oil and fry garlic .when feel the smell then add cumin(jeera), green chili, whole red chili, curry leaves, salt, turmeric(Haldi), black pepper powder, and add 2 cups of water.
- And add rice .when it comes on dum then add boneless chicken, green coriander, butter, and green onion and leave on dum.
- After this stove is off. and serve hot
One Reply to “Garlic Butter Rice”
Thanks for your article. What I want to comment on is that when evaluating a good on the net electronics store, look for a web site with comprehensive information on key elements such as the level of privacy statement, safety details, any payment procedures, and various terms and also policies. Often take time to read the help in addition to FAQ segments to get a greater idea of what sort of shop operates, what they are capable of doing for you, and exactly how you can make the most of the features.