- 3 to 4 medium ripe tomatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves(tulsi or naizboo)
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze(sirka)
- Place the tomatoes and mozzarella on a platter. Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella on a platter in an alternating pattern.
- Top with the basil leaves. Scatter the basil leaves over the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Season with flaky salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with a generous pinch of flaky salt and several grinds of black pepper, to taste.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic glaze. Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic glaze over the tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil. Serve immediately.