Over the weekend, try this Italian Double Cheese Pizza cooked using Olper’s Cheese. This is the ideal amount of food for a cozy evening at home, and you won’t feel bad about treating yourself to some comfort food.
Ingredients For Italian Double Cheese Pizza:
Prepare Red Sauce
- Cooking oil 1-2 tbs
- Garlic chopped 1 tbs
- Tomato puree 2 Cups
- Salt ½ tsp or to taste
- Sugar 1 & ½ tsp
- Dried oregano 1 tsp
- Fresh basil leaves chopped 1 tbs
- Olper’s mozzarella cheese 200g
- Warm water 1 Cup
- Caster sugar 1 tbs
- Instant yeast 2 & ½ tsp
- All-purpose flour 3 Cups
- Salt 1 & ½ tsp
- Cooking oil 3 tbs
- Olper’s cheddar cheese as required
- Olper’s mozzarella cheese as required
- Chicken pepperoni sliced
- Red chili crushed
- Garlic powder
- Dried oregano
- Fresh basil leaves
Directions For Italian Double Cheese Pizza:
Prepare Red Sauce
- Add cooking oil, and garlic, and combine well in a saucepan.
- Add the tomato puree and combine well.
- Add the fresh basil leaves, salt, sugar, and dried oregano, and combine well. Cook over medium heat for 2–3 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Cut 12 sticks of mozzarella cheese, and place aside.
- Warm water, caster sugar, and instant yeast should be added to a small jug. Mix well, cover, and set alone for 5 minutes to rest.
- Add all-purpose flour, and salt, and combine in a bowl.
- Add frying oil and stir thoroughly until crumbly.
- Add the yeast mixture gradually and knead the dough until it is formed.
- Grease with frying oil, cover it, and let it be proof for one hour (warm place).
- Add dry flour and continue to knead the dough until it is smooth.
- Divide the dough into two halves, each weighing 350 grams. Sprinkle with dry flour and flatten out with a rolling pin (13-inch).
- On an 11-inch pizza pan, arrange the rolled dough, add the mozzarella sticks, fold the sides inward and seal well, and then prick with a fork.
- Add the red sauce, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and chicken pepperoni that have been prepared now.
- Garnish the sides with dried oregano, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, and frying oil (makes 2).
- 20 minutes of prepared baking at 180°C (on both grills).
- Slice up fresh basil leaves for garnish, then serve!