- 4 hoagie buns, split
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp fresh dill(soya)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper(black pepper)
- Optional: Lettuce leaves (salad leef)and sliced tomato
- Hollow out bun bottoms, leaving a 1/2-in. shell (save removed bread for another use). In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill(soya), salt and pepper until blended. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Spoon shrimp mixture into bun bottoms. If desired, top with lettuce and tomato. Replace bun tops.