Ingredients For Mcdonald’s Chicken Nuggets
- 1 lb frozen boneless chicken Advertisement
- All-purpose flour(meda) 1/2 cup ,plus
- 4 cups cold water
- All-purpose flour 1/3 cup
- 1/2 cup cornstarch(mkai ka safoof)
- Lawry’s Seasoned Salt (use Lawry’s only) 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 1 tbsp fine corn flour
- Non fat dry milk powder 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar(dane dar chini)
- ground ginger 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard(rai past or powder)
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- fine black pepper 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp fine white pepper
- Allspice(grm msala)1/8 tsp ground
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves(long)
- Ground paprika 1/8 tsp
- 1/8 tsp ground turmeric(hldi)
- Ground cinnamon(darchini) 1 pinch
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- Vegetable oil as need
- sesame oil1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp granulated sugar
- vegetable shortening (Shortening is any fat that is a solid at room temperature and used to make crumbly pastry and other food products. Although butter is solid at room)
Instruction For Mcdonald’s Chicken Nuggets
- In a food processor, add Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast 3, Salt 1/2 teaspoon, and Egg 1. Process until the consistency becomes paste-like.
- In a bowl, add Corn Flour 1 cup. Using wet hands, shape the chicken into nuggets and coat them in the corn flour. Shake off the excess and place on a tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Water 1 cup, Egg 1, Yellow Mustard rai 2 tablespoon, Garlic Powder 1 tablespoon, Onion Powder 1 tablespoon, Ground Black Pepper 1 teaspoon, Salt 1 teaspoon, Corn Flour 1/2 cup, and All-Purpose Flour 1 cup. Whisk to combine.
- Dip the chicken into the batter. Place on a tray lined with baking paper and freeze for 1 hour.
- Heat up Canola Oil to taste. Deep fry the first batch for 5 minutes.
- Let chicken nuggets rest on a paper towel-lined plate for 4 minutes.
- Deep fry nuggets for another 5 minutes, then transfer to a new paper towel-line plate to drain.
- Serve warm with dipping sauces of choice.
Nutrition Facts :
Calories 392 calories, ProteinContent 23.5 g, FatContent 5.6 g, CarbohydrateContent 62.1 g, FiberContent 5.1 g, SugarContent 0.7 g, SodiumContent 1067.6 mg, SaturatedFatContent 1.4 g, TransFatContent 0.0 g, CholesterolContent 128.6 mg, UnsaturatedFatContent 3.1 g