Roasted Vegetables are a delicious and nutritious side dish that can be enjoyed on their own or served alongside a main course. To make roasted vegetables, first, preheat your oven to 400°F. Then, wash and chop your vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Popular vegetables for roasting include carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and zucchini.
Next, place the vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Use your hands to toss the vegetables, ensuring that each piece is coated in oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and any additional herbs or spices you prefer, such as rosemary, thyme, or paprika.
Roast the vegetables in the oven for 25-35 minutes, or until they are tender and slightly caramelized. Be sure to toss the vegetables once or twice during cooking to ensure even browning.
Once the vegetables are done, remove them from the oven and transfer them to a serving dish. You can also add a sprinkle of freshly grated Parmesan cheese or a squeeze of lemon juice for added flavor. Enjoy your delicious and healthy roasted vegetables!
Here’s a simple roasted vegetables recipe:
Ingredients for Roasted Vegetables :
- Assorted vegetables (such as carrots, broccoli, zucchini, bell peppers, onions, etc.)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional seasonings (such as garlic, herbs, or spices)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Wash and chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the vegetables with enough olive oil to coat them evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper (and any additional seasonings, if desired).
- Spread the vegetables out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
- Serve hot as a side dish, or add to salads or grain bowls for a healthy and flavorful meal.