- Chicken mince (qeema)1 cup
- Crushed garlic 1 tsp
- 1 egg white
- Spring onion finely chopped ¼ cup
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp heaped
- Baking powder ½ tsp heaped
- Sesame seeds (till)1 tbsp
- Crushed red pepper ½ tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Bread slice as required
- In a chopper mix together chicken mince, egg white, garlic, all the seasonings
- Add soya sauce, corn flour, chopperize into a paste, cut each slice of bread into 4 triangles
- Now spread the paste on one side of the bread.
- Press down as much as possible, sprinkle with sesame seeds on top of the paste.
- Heat oil and deep fry your toasts, paste side down into the oil for about 1 to 2 mins.
- Serve hot with sweet chili sauce.